Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Hiccups

Yes, have felt hiccups a couple of times now as Baby Indie is practicing her breathing! On Friday we had another midwife appointment (met Linda who will be our 'backup') and as she was listening to the heartbeat I felt a little kick, which was actually a hiccup. Happened a few more times to confirm, and Linda and Dad cracked up because they could hear it, along with what sounds like a little race horse.

She loved our Rarotonga holiday, getting a bit of sunshine and R&R. Was especially active (I think perhaps I just noticed it more as I wasn't rushing around).

Has been the odd night where she's stopped me from getting to sleep because the kicks are so constant (usually on the left side if that means anything). It's very cool, I can tell I must be lying there smiling in the dark!

26.5 weeks, 14 more Fridays until due date...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 12

Week 12
First baby pic!