It seems like the perfect time to start this blog, as I wait anxiously for the first real 'kick' - this weekend I think I've felt... something...
"They" (who are "they"?) say you first notice something that feels a little like bubbles. For something that's described as the size of a baked potato this week (week 17), bubbles sound pretty cute. And it's probably a good description. Not quite like a tummy rumble (I definitely haven't been hungry), but lighter. I think I've only felt it a couple of times, and can't be sure that it is the baby, but time will tell...
I wanted to write this blog on my 'baby kicks' for several reasons. First, because it's all new and exciting, and I have no idea what to expect. Second, if friends really are interested in how I'm feeling they can get as much detail as they actually want (I won't be getting too personal for my colleagues who may also end up here). And - I think it will be a nice record of my pregnancy.
ps Had the best baby cuddles with Lucy today!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Week 12
First baby pic!
Nice blog Jules - Lucy enjoyed cuddles with you and is looking forward to her playmates arrival!
ReplyDelete